Speedo Helsinki Swim meet – 5.-6.04.2022 JUHEND
- Mäkelänrinne swimming Centre (Mäkelänkatu 49, Helsinki), 50 m pool, 10 lanes (finals 8 lanes)
- The competition will be conducted under FINA rules and is approved as a qualifying event for Fukuoka 2022 World Championships.
- Competition times:
- A-flight 9.00
- B-flight 11.45
- A-finals: 17.00,
- B-finals: 15.15.
- Warm up: Monday 4th April from 14.00 – 19.00.
Competition days; 07.30 – 08.45 & 10.45-11.25 and 14.00 – 15.00 & 16.30 – 16.55 in the competition pool. 25 m pool (6 lanes) from 08.00 – end of competition.
- Prelims: A-flight consists of 4 heat’s (50 and 100 meters)/ 3 heat’s (200 and 400 meters).
- The best swimmers will compete in A-flight (10 lanes).
- In 800 meters 3 heats (two in morning with 10 swimmers and 1 heat in finals with 8 swimmers).Entries: Closing date for entries is 28th March 2022 with LENEX-file or directly to Tempus.
- Qualifying times & Qualification period: 2019-01-01 to 2022-5-04 in 25m or 50m pool.
- Entry times from 50 m pools will be seeded ahead of times from 25 m pools.
- In the 800 freestyle 25 m times will be converted to 50 m times.
- Entry fee: € 12/event.
- Late entries: Late entries will be accepted up until the team leader meeting
at the cost of € 36/event and only if heat limitations do not apply.Withdrawals: Withdrawals for prelims and timed finals Tuesday 5 th April should be made Monday 4 th April by 15:00 at the latest.
All other days no later than 30 minutes after the end of the finals of the previous day.
Withdrawals to finals no later than 30 minutes after end of the event in the prelims.
Accreditation: €12/accreditation, all swimmers and team staff need accreditation.
Applications will be found at www.helsinkimeet.fi.
Team leaders: Meeting will take place at the venue on Monday 4th of April 19:00
You find more info at www.helsinkimeet.fi